Error 1276

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I tried to set as new recording on the actual hopper that was unplugged and it seems to be only this specific recording - whether I delete and start over or not

Reactions: charlesrshell
Can you tell us more information? What station and what program?

Hopper and Joeys reset themselves after unplugging them. If I were doing it, I would unplug all then start with Hopper first. Wait until it does its thing and check with your tv connected to Hopper. After satisfied, start with one joey at a time. Do the same for the rest.
Unless you have a major hardware issue this method usually works.

We would like to report this issue to our Engineering Team, if the issue was not resolved by the reset or deleting and resetting up the timer. We do suggest being with your receiver as we will need to include information from your receiver, such as receiver number, smart card number, software version, etc.

You are able to reach out to our Chat team at mydish.com/support/contact. Thanks, Steve_123!

Pull the plug. Let us know what happens.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I have been getting the same error for a few days as well. I called dish and they tried to tell mei have too many timers. I currently have around 85 but have had over 120 in the past. I have a sneaking suspicion it is on Dish’s end but they haven’t figured it out quite yet or aren’t going to acknowledge it. I’m going to call again next week.

I have 135 timers set and do not have this problem, so it's not too many timers. They are blowing you off because they don't know what to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)