Error 1287: Netflix is Unavailable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JerseyGuy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Now on my Super Joey, Whenever I go to Netflix I get an error "1287: Netflix is unavailable try again later". My hopper (Hopper w/sling) works fine but I've tried rebooting both and reseting the internet on my Super Joey. Any ideas? I have Software version U383 which was updated last night (5/15) in the early morning, that is when it stopped.

Netflix on the Joeys is a known software issue. You can try going onto the tools (Press Home/Menu until you get to the diagnostic screen\Tools) and resetting the Netflix App

Damn now I guess I have to see if I can find my chromecast
ive read different cases like this not just only with Dish receivers but also other devices such as bluray players, smart TV's. So I've learned that it's not a DISH known issue but a NEtflix issue. And what they do suggest is , we try deauthorizing all netflix devices by logging in to your netflix account on a computer. This means you need to re log on to each of them afterwards. Guess we can try that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts