Error Message

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rsmith3400

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
What is this error--"attempting to logon to xm website error xmo102

Sounds like you have the wrong user name and password in your XM Radio Online settings in the software. The settings are filled in on the configuration window (right side - middle).

attempting to logon to xm website error xmo102

In Authentication Server I have---xmro.xmradio.com
In Data Server I have---player.xmradio.com
Anything wrong with that?

Those are correct and are the original settings for the software. You're failing the logon which would mean that something you put in the two spaces above that (your online account information) is wrong.

I'm using the same exact login and password as I use for xm online. That should be right.

Try going to the XMRadio Online website and logging in. If you can get in there but not in TT, then you have something wrong with TT which may require some fixing.

http://xmro.xmradio.com/xstream/index.jsp

If you cannot log in on the XMRadio Online site, you'll have to contact XMRadio and have them fix your log in info.

XMRadio Online website works fine. In fact, because TT has been down (for 2 months), I bought Total Recorder, and have successfilly recorded from XM. TT has the problem. I just bought Total Recorder yesterday, so that is not the cause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts