Error occuring during replying

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LocutusOfBorg

Free speech is more important than your feelings
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
This forum has some kind of bug in it. If I try to correct my reply to a post I end up with the following with it appearing that the person that I'm replying to had made the post (in this case, "The Fat Man" didn't write the text below). This has happened more than once and I can't clear the problem so I just don't send my reply. Not that my thoughts are all that important.......

Everyone says "believe the science" until it's inconvenient for their cause. On the other hand, it may be false. Everyone believes that climate change is real and that we are doomed even though no one really knows for sure. So, who do you believe?

Haven't seen that one before.

We do need a software update, just haven't had the time to deal with it yet... as its going to screw up the look of the site again. (I need to do it when I know I have 5 or 6 hours to sit there and fix things after the upgrade is done)

Haven't seen that one before.

We do need a software update, just haven't had the time to deal with it yet... as its going to screw up the look of the site again. (I need to do it when I know I have 5 or 6 hours to sit there and fix things after the upgrade is done)
Working Oh No GIF by Billy Budgen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)