ESPN and ESPN2 HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

HD#1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2007
Los Angeles
Is it me or has the pq improved on these channels? Does anyone know if they are in MPEG 4 now or still MPEG 2

pic quality

I was wondering the same thing. I think the picture quality on ESPN and ESPN2 is much better than what had previously been shown. I guess I better get my eyes checked.

As far as I can tell its not any better.

Recently I went in for a job interview at ESPN and one of the guys who I talked to who has D* agreed with me that the ESPNHD feeds have much to be desired.

If (God Willing) I get a job there, I will try and see if I can learn more about the HD "issues" they have.

On a random note, did you know that employees at ESPN have HDTVs...

On their DESKS?

For the most part - I have been more then satisfied with DTV. However - I must say that Comcast ESPN is night and day better then what DTV offers. The same thing with the local channels. Everything else - DTV is the same or higher quality.

As far as I can tell its not any better.

Recently I went in for a job interview at ESPN and one of the guys who I talked to who has D* agreed with me that the ESPNHD feeds have much to be desired.

If (God Willing) I get a job there, I will try and see if I can learn more about the HD "issues" they have.

On a random note, did you know that employees at ESPN have HDTVs...

On their DESKS?

Lets hope you get the job there and fix the feed for both Direct and Dish. ESPN hd on Dish looks like crap!!

Lets hope you get the job there and fix the feed for both Direct and Dish. ESPN hd on Dish looks like crap!!

Sadly I'm about 90% sure I didn't get the job based on the last email I got. I'm going to have a bit of a stern chat with the recruiter since he basically threw me to the wolves without a spear.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)