Please reply by conversation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
I see that espn and espnu have been added to vod

For what its worth, must be an ABC thing as ABC and Disney channels have been added to VOD as well

Exactly, added the Disney owned stations:

1007 - ABC
1206 - ESPN
1208 - ESPNU
1290 - Disney
1292 - Disney XD
1311 - ABC Family

Haven't checked them all but FFW is disabled on some, if not all, like on the NBC VOD. No HD found as of yet, hopefully someday.

I for one am thrilled to see them start signing networks to VOD. Even if it is SD only, and no FFW, if I miss an episode of a network show, or have a bad storm or something, it is a nice backup.

Note that they use the New York channel numbers for the OTA networks. NBC is 1004 (WNBC is 4) and ABC is 1007 (WABC is 7).

Note that they use the New York channel numbers for the OTA networks. NBC is 1004 (WNBC is 4) and ABC is 1007 (WABC is 7).

Really ?
Does it say WABC on it ? I really haven't looked at them yet ....

My point is, Detroit also has channel 4 (NBC) and 7 (ABC) .... not that it's a big deal, just wondering where you came up with the determination that it was NY ...

I doubt they are using the Detroit methodology, or CBS would be 1062, not gonna happen.

From memory, New York and Los Angeles stations use the same channel number for CBS (2), NBC (4), and ABC (7).
Fox is different, NY is 5 and LA is 11.

So until we get Fox on demand I guess we don't really know, I would expect that someday we will see CBS on 1002 and FOX on 1005.

Notices this morning that ABC and
There family of channels, Disney and espn are not listed on vod as "channels" anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

Humm....I will check again

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

Not on mine. Did the CE last weekend so that might have something to do with it. No biggie. No hd so never bothered with it anyway.

Not on mine. Did the CE last weekend so that might have something to do with it. No biggie. No hd so never bothered with it anyway.

I was wondering if the CE from last weekend may have had something to do with it?

probably did. I dont see them on mine either and I have the CE software

Maybe I'll try on the other R22...that one has regular software on it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)