ESPN Gameplan free to Dish subscribers?

iambecoming

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2009
Norman, OK
This morning at a college football forum I frequent, I read a post from a guy who claims that Dish is offering the Gameplan package free this season to current subscribers. Anyone know if this is true or not?

He claimed that all you have to do is call and ask so I'm planning on doing that when I get home if true.

Not even a peep about it. If it was true, you'd had heard it here first.

Not even a peep about it. If it was true, you'd had heard it here first.

I figured as much. I looked at the only recent Gameplan thread here and didn't see anything about it there either. Oh well, no big loss since I think most if not all the games would have been in SD.

This morning at a college football forum I frequent, I read a post from a guy who claims that Dish is offering the Gameplan package free this season to current subscribers. Anyone know if this is true or not?

He claimed that all you have to do is call and ask so I'm planning on doing that when I get home if true.

Sounds like the answer is no, but if you call and they wind up giving it to you for free, let us know here on the thread, because, if it works for you, I'll give them a call, too. Free is a perfect price for something like this. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts