ESPN Gameplan prices?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
with all the games that ABC/ESPN/ESPN2/CBS and regional FSN games show during the day and Big Ten network, does the gameplan still have a market??

I guess if it is set up somehwhat like the sunday ticket, where if you live in another part of the country and want to see team x play you know that every saturday they will be on,I could then see the value. But if you are just a fan of the game. There is plenty of coverage on the above networks.

Last edited:
SEC is the whole reason I want Gameplan. For the Florida Gators. So Living in PA will Game plan be worth it.? Or will there still be massive blackouts?
With the new ESPN, CBS deals, I would say do not get it if SEC football is your reason.

It is said that between ESPNs channels and CBS every game will be televised, so gameplan should not be necessary to get them.

Im gonna buy it one more year, until I know fully that I wont be stuck with Cavalier and Hokie games all the time :mad:

I dont care if Auburn is playing a high school, I still like to watch, and thats where GP comes in handy.

Im gonna buy it one more year, until I know fully that I wont be stuck with Cavalier and Hokie games all the time :mad:

I dont care if Auburn is playing a high school, I still like to watch, and thats where GP comes in handy.
I am the same way about Bama. I would watch them in black and white if they did not win a game if that is the only way I could get it. I simply think it would be a waste this year.

I guess we will see.
AND RTR:D

Yeah, my wife is a big bama fan :)

Im not sure how Dish's sports pack is, but ive had the directv rsn pack the last couple of years and the blackouts kinda suck, and I still found it was easier for me to get an out of network SEC game with GP, just the PQ SUCKS!!

Yeah, my wife is a big bama fan :)

Im not sure how Dish's sports pack is, but ive had the directv rsn pack the last couple of years and the blackouts kinda suck, and I still found it was easier for me to get an out of network SEC game with GP, just the PQ SUCKS!!
Sounds like a good woman! lol

From what I understand, the SEC will use ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and ESPN360 to cover most of the games.

Also new this year is CBS will on several days show 2 SEC games versus the usual 1.

At least that is what I have read. They signed these to get every conference AND out of confernce game televised by each school. Should be a great year for SEC viewing.

The only thing that ticks me off is Raycom finally went HD last year, and my PQ was great. ESPNU is picking up those games from what I understand, and it appears that it wont be in HD until AFTER this season.

So you guys are saying Multi Sports pack is the way to go?
I am saying for SEC games, just make sure you have all of the ESPNs and CBS and you should be set.

For the occasional off the wall game, the multi sports pack may be worth it.

Some of the SEC games may still only be on Gameplan. Depends on how the new blackout rules read for out of market SEC.

BTW: Gameplan has never been distributed in HD. Possibly something new someday.

I agree with John which is why I'll still buy. I know Disney will have a ton of them on, but like I said, I like the low tier games too, and they may only be on GP.

I'd love nothing more than to watch ESPN only, since its free :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts