ESPN-HD: Cardinals vs Cubs in HD at 8pm EST?

nope but with ESPNHD i have to look at it for a minute or so to be able to tell especially hockey. Their PQ sucks anyway. LMAO

vurbano said:
nope but with ESPNHD i have to look at it for a minute or so to be able to tell especially hockey. Their PQ sucks anyway. LMAO

I don't know if it sucks, but TNT-HD is embarassing ESPNHD. It's not even close. I don't think the 1080i-720p gap is as big as it looks when comparing these 2 channels. If you look into ESPN and the way they do things, you find out they're very cheap. They spend on broadcast rights, but on things like salaries and facilities, they're mizery.

cyuhnke said:
I don't know if it sucks, but TNT-HD is embarassing ESPNHD. It's not even close. I don't think the 1080i-720p gap is as big as it looks when comparing these 2 channels. If you look into ESPN and the way they do things, you find out they're very cheap. They spend on broadcast rights, but on things like salaries and facilities, they're mizery.
your right. I suppose I meant espnhd sucks because their Sunday night football looks great but other HD things they do dont look like the same quality. And their lack of HD events. I just dont get it. Please no speeches how espn cant get more trucks. They have more excuses than Monica Lewinski has blue dresses.

How do you not show game 6 and 7 of the flyers/lightening series. How urgent and exciting were those games? Yet you show game 1 of the NBA east? I know the ratings say NBA is more watched but I cant believe these 2 games wouldnt have a great draw. But rather we get to watch a bunch of millionaires put a ball through a hoop in basically a meaningless game.

Yeah, I was kind of upset of the lack of HD in the last 2 Flyers-Lighting game.

Both excellent games.

And the lack of Baseball games, maybe once a week at best, is kind of a bummer.

They really need to increase the Frequency of these HD broadcasts fast.

Once you go HD it's hard to go back.

The one draw back to HD on ESPN, is that the cameras still use a 4:3 aspect ratio. Meaning, sure you get more in the HD broadcasts on the sides of the scree, but you remain just as far back from the playing field view as you would in 4:3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts