Espn-HD: MLB Baseball : 2004 Home Run Derby 8pm EST

Technut said:
Just when i thought my voom was getting better im told its still should be better.

and yes in VOOM case ignorance is bliss, the more i learn the more dissapointed Iam,

MR.C :mad:
Don't sweat it-Just sit back and enjoy the "bombs".

It is amazing that ESPN can do the celebrity game in HD but baseball tonight cannot be transmitted from the same ballpark in HD. I know this is taped but still... Time to go to sleep...

I think we have to wonder if the problem might be that Voom is pushing ESPN-HD in 1080i. I don't know how exactly Voom does it, but many TVs and scalers take 720p down to 540p or 480p, then back up to 1080i. How'd it look on dish or Directv?

Sean Mota said:
Tejada needs to take it easy. He is cursing in Spanish and does not understand that he has a microphone near him. Morgan translated it very politely what he said.

Yea he was kinda hot!! Morgan was really cool with that translation!!

squicken said:
I think we have to wonder if the problem might be that Voom is pushing ESPN-HD in 1080i. I don't know how exactly Voom does it, but many TVs and scalers take 720p down to 540p or 480p, then back up to 1080i. How'd it look on dish or Directv?
no thats not it, I have a 1080i monitor so if voom doesnt do it then my set will anyway. I think it was inferior cameras, poor focus, smoke and lighting, giving it an SD blurr affect. I see the same kind of problem on Rush sometimes.

It was bad...

I was noticing the same thing about the pq. It was VERY soft. I know some of the cameras were SD but even the HD cameras seemed to be very soft. There were one or two cameras whihc looked good but overall it was bad.

The Rickster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts