Espn-HD: MLB Baseball : Anaheim Angels at Cleveland Indians 8pm EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Last nights game was one of the best games I have seen this early in the season. Extra innings....bases loaded no one out...double plays....Jeter diving into the stands and coming up a y mess....this game had everything.

It was an incredible game. Never seen something like this in a regular season game. Classic game. Hope to see it one day in HD. Yes has been recording these games in HD as a test.

I do not get this. Baseball tonight is in St. Lois tonight on the road. The game is in HD why the heck not do baseball tonight in HD. It seems like the logical thing to do but no...

Will ESPN-HD only do Cubs and Yankee games in HD. It's getting really annoying not getting some other games. Cubs and Cards I understand, but not Cubs and Reds.

YOU HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA HOW PISSED I AM ... IT SAYS THE MARLIN GAME IS BLACKED THE F*** OUT!!! What burns my ass is my folks, in laws, and friends with D* and E* are SITTING IN THEIR HOUSES WATCHING THE GAME HERE IN MY AREA...

How can this be we don't have regional sports network fudge man, thje Voom CSR says its not his fault that they dont want to blackout games but the channel agreement with ESPN and the MLB is that the game isn't to be shown in a certain area... but I'm livid on the phone, how can DirectTV and Dish blatently ignore that blackout if there is one in effect.

Dvlos said:
YOU HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA HOW PISSED I AM ... IT SAYS THE MARLIN GAME IS BLACKED THE F*** OUT!!! What burns my ass is my folks, in laws, and friends with D* and E* are SITTING IN THEIR HOUSES WATCHING THE GAME HERE IN MY AREA...

where are you located....???

Fort Lauderdale my folks n my inlaws, all in the same area, I got to call them for freaking updates!!

Dvlos said:
Fort Lauderdale my folks n my inlaws, all in the same area, I got to call them for freaking updates!!

I wonder why is not blocked in E* or D*. It is not a national game and ESPN does not rights to it nationally.

I have no idea if it's blacked out for Voom and local channels, then it should be blacked out for D* and E* ... you have no idea why I am so freaking pissed... This is insane for a nationally broadcast game to be blacked out in this area anyway. Now all the crackheads in this area with a DirectTV dish and a 18" television with syrup spilled all over it, but the sucker with the nice HDTV and Voom is hanging out with a baseball glove shoved 8' inches up his colon. What's up with that?

Dvlos,

It is not a nationally broadcast game. The only national broadcast game is on Sunday. Obviously this is a mistake on E* or D*.

What could have happened in my opinion, is that ESPN and the Marlins organization agreed on a blackout, all the networks in the local area especially PAX which usually broadcasts Marlins home games, as well as Voom, honored this agreement. However E* and D* just let it slide, or had no desire to sit there and block all the STBs in the South Florida area for this game. I think ESPN and ESPNHD should pull away from D* and E* and be a VOOM exclusive.

Several times this year an Astros game was blacked-out on my ESPN through cable, but Voom didn't black it out. I guess it's hard for even these large companies to navigate through MLB's idiotic blackout rules.

Tonight's game was not blacked out in my area. Good game too bad my Marlins couldn't pull out at least a single run. Great defense throughout the entire game. I seriously felt like I was in the Pro, even made popcorn and had some peanuts.

I didn't care who won, but...

That game looked INCREDIBLE in HD!!!! :shocked :shocked

Super Clear, Sharp, and the Cardinals catcher's red gear was POPPING off the screen at me!!

Damn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)