Espn hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
Just got home and turned the game on but for some reason I don't have espn hd...just the SD version. ..the 140 hd is the soccer app...anyone else having this problem and is this just a glitch ???

Same problem here.. I turned the game on about 1 o'clock watched a while in HD ,, had to leave and when I return to watch the end of the game it was only in SD???

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The real ESPN HD channel is on 9424 but this change is one that has really screwed up my recordings. I'm considering calling and raising some major concerns..

It is not fixed here in Little Rock. How do I access the 9000's? Since I got my hopper they no longer show up in my guide. It goes to 883 then 9405' 9406 9559 9582 then back to channel 1.

Update: A reset solved the ESPN HD problem.

To anyone who has this issue earlier can you pm (start a conversation) with me with the receiver id number of the unit you were having issues on.

Dish is trying to figure out why this only happened to a few receivers and not all.

Again JUST your receiver is number to me in a pm. Thanks!

I have just PM'ed every member that reported this issue seeking some information from them. If you had this issue earlier today we could use your help in figuring out why this issue happened only on some satellite receivers.

If it happened to you please EMAIL me your Receiver ID (and ONLY your receiver ID, for your security do not send me your account number, account information or smart card number.) I will then pass this info on to the team at DISH who is working on this issue. Please only send the receiver ID that you saw this happen on and not all the receivers in your house. :)

The email to send this info to is... espnhd@satelliteguys.us

Thank you for helping us help DISH make their service better. :)

As I put in other forum thread, I sent the email in with my R#'s..both of them are hoppers with sling and both had the same issue...seems to be resolved now.

Edit: As in 140 is now ESPNHD but I'm assuming 151 and 152 being the APP stuff for soccer is right but I have no idea.

Yeah the problem is fixed now, they reverted their changes.

What they are trying to figure out is why only a small number of boxes had an issue with the change. So they are getting receiver IDs to see what the receivers have in common.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)