ESPN shuffles NFL lineup, reassigns Smith

cosmo,

how do I change the part where it says, 'senior member?'

Yours says "Master of my Domain."

Bill's says 'Pub Member/Supporter.'

I want to change mine, but I don't know how.

Emmitt did not impress me at all as an analyst. Michael Irvin was very annoying, but at least he was articulate and glib. He caused controversy and conflict with his self-assured, egomaniacal persona, especially with "Iron" Mike "Old School" Ditka and Tom Jackson. Emmitt agreed with Ditka and Jackson too much, which made Sunday Countdown on ESPN more boring without Irvin.

For whatever reason, I found Emmitt to be much sharper as an analyst on the Monday Night ESPN program - which is why they are keeping him there.

Emmitt did not impress me at all as an analyst. Michael Irvin was very annoying, but at least he was articulate and glib. He caused controversy and conflict with his self-assured, egomaniacal persona, especially with "Iron" Mike "Old School" Ditka and Tom Jackson. Emmitt agreed with Ditka and Jackson too much, which made Sunday Countdown on ESPN more boring without Irvin.

For whatever reason, I found Emmitt to be much sharper as an analyst on the Monday Night ESPN program - which is why they are keeping him there.

Lance,
I have always respected your opinion, but you think Irvin was articulate?? :eek:

Lance,
I have always respected your opinion, but you think Irvin was articulate?? :eek:

I thought he was extremely articulate - aritculate in the sense that he was able to speak clearly and forcefully on his opinions and views. I certainly didn't agree with most of his commentary, but I thought Irvin was more articulate than Keyshawn Johnson, Emmitt Smith, or Joe Montana (Joe was horrible as an NBC NFL studio analyst in 1995).

I thought Deion Sanders was and is articulate - even though I don't agree with him most of the time. To me, articulate means putting thoughts together clearly so viewers can understand what's being said. In fact, Irvin was so articulate that he was annoying because he came across as an abrasive, know-it-all.

Emmitt, as MattSarz typed, looked like he was reading off cue-cards and had "no ability to ad-lib."