ESPN-U-HD & Big Ten Network Coming This Week?

Saxamoophone

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 4, 2006
Sounds like TWC is adding ESPN-U-HD & Big Ten Network (hd/sd) this week intime for the start of college football season.

Since BHN uses TWC for cable deals with providers (that's still true, right?), any word if the Orlando Market is adding these channels by gametime?

Also, Brighthouse has a deadline of Sept 27th to add CBS College Sports Network-HD or else I'm switching to satellite...so they better hurry up! =p

Eh, personally I could care less about 1 NFL game a week (which still airs in the local market anyways).

And like we said a million times, FSN just has to go on the sports tier...if you want it so bad, you could pay the $1.99 a month for it. If you don't, it won't cost you anything. What's the problem with that? Or do you just expect everyone else to help pay for FSN for you? (cough, somebody's going to vote for obama, cough) =p

Eh, personally I could care less about 1 NFL game a week (which still airs in the local market anyways).

And like we said a million times, FSN just has to go on the sports tier...if you want it so bad, you could pay the $1.99 a month for it. If you don't, it won't cost you anything. What's the problem with that? Or do you just expect everyone else to help pay for FSN for you? (cough, somebody's going to vote for obama, cough) =p

Then move Sunsports to the Sports tier also. They should both be in the same package.

I agree =)

Then again, I'm not a huge NBA fan, and could care less about the tampa market, so for me SunSports and FSN are useless =p

Sounds like TWC is adding ESPN-U-HD & Big Ten Network (hd/sd) this week intime for the start of college football season.

Since BHN uses TWC for cable deals with providers (that's still true, right?), any word if the Orlando Market is adding these channels by gametime?

Also, Brighthouse has a deadline of Sept 27th to add CBS College Sports Network-HD or else I'm switching to satellite...so they better hurry up! =p

my understanding is that the btn was being added by twc in the wisconsin area and not nationally. it is possible i read the info wrong too! don't know about espnu hd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts