ESPN-U in HD???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dembinskij

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
Grove, OK (Tulsa, OK DMA)
Anybody got any updates on when ESPN-U HD will be available. I haven't been to impressed with new HD channels this year. There are some basics & premiums that we are missing compared to Dish. Hope that changes sooner than later.

Anybody got any updates on when ESPN-U HD will be available. I haven't been to impressed with new HD channels this year. There are some basics & premiums that we are missing compared to Dish. Hope that changes sooner than later.

ESPN U will be swapped with ESPN Classic , I would think that is for the ability to add the HD for the College Football season, so I would guess real soon.

Jimbo

Hard to watch ESPNU

So if i am hearing this right the end of March 2010. So the end of March madness:rant:The feed we get here in Kansas city Sucks. Can i say that Scott. Any way the only winning team we have here is KU AND IF YOU MUST MU. Hay if anyone in NEW YORK is reading this i will trade you the Chiefs and Royals and throw in the K STATE team for the METS. You see the Mets will get better.:p

It would not surprise me to see them sneak this to us in HD soon with SEC football starting up on it next weekend.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)