ESPN why don't you stick ESPn360.com where the sun doesn't shine

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
How many freakin channels do you have now that if a early game bleeds into the next game you cannot use ESPNNews instead of nobody that can get ESPN360.com like myself. BIG 10 network does the same thing, they have alternate channels why will they not use them? Too many commercials and fouls at the end of games.

Attention moron coaches...your team is down 15 points with a minute left, STOP FOULING!!!!!!!!! GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

How many freakin channels do you have now that if a early game bleeds into the next game you cannot use ESPNNews instead of nobody that can get ESPN360.com like myself. BIG 10 network does the same thing, they have alternate channels why will they not use them? Too many commercials and fouls at the end of games.

Attention moron coaches...your team is down 15 points with a minute left, STOP FOULING!!!!!!!!! GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree.

But I also think the college basketball windows should be extended at least another 15 minutes to 2:15. Two hours isn't usually enough time to get these games in.

Besides, they have enough talking heads to fill 15 minutes or so IF the game does end in 2 hours.

I agree.

But I also think the college basketball windows should be extended at least another 15 minutes to 2:15. Two hours isn't usually enough time to get these games in.

Besides, they have enough talking heads to fill 15 minutes or so IF the game does end in 2 hours.
Exactly. ESPN does do a good job, relative to other networks, at spacing out their games or even delaying the start of their 2nd games. ESPN360, though, is total crap. The speed is inconsistent. It will slow down to a crawl during games and won't straighten out for 5-10 mins. And I watch games online elsewhere besides ESPN360 sometimes and this never happens, just with them, so it's not my computer.

What ESPN and other networks have to do is have the courage to call a game O V E R .

If there are two minutes left and its a 20 point margin, go to the next game. Let people watching the first game scramble to ESPN360.

to me, ESPN360 is total junk because of limited providers and no way to watch it otherwise. My telco DSL provider hasn't contracted with ESPN for ESPN360 and I can't get it just because I get ESPN on DISH, for instance (like I feel ESPN360 should be free on the net if you already get ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNEWS in your sat package to prove you pay for getting ESPN networks and ESPN360 should be an extension of the basic group of ESPN channels, IMHO).

to me, ESPN360 is total junk because of limited providers and no way to watch it otherwise. My telco DSL provider hasn't contracted with ESPN for ESPN360 and I can't get it just because I get ESPN on DISH, for instance (like I feel ESPN360 should be free on the net if you already get ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNEWS in your sat package to prove you pay for getting ESPN networks and ESPN360 should be an extension of the basic group of ESPN channels, IMHO).
Doesn't 360 allow access based on your ISP? They don't care about your regular television access.

Doesn't 360 allow access based on your ISP? They don't care about your regular television access.

Yup. It's even more of tease for those who don't have it because it offers gampelan and fullcourt games for free to those who can access espn360. They used to offer online packages for both to the general public and now that's over.

ESPN360 also doesn't have the games' hd feed if provided. Sites like the NBA and MLB can get HD feeds onto the computer so why can't the supposed King of Sports television do the same. If only Versus or some other network were a true predecessor to ESPN and we might actually get some decent upgrades in coverage from this network.

yes, your ISP has to have a contract with ESPN360 to provide it over the internet. There is no public access that I am aware of to pay for ESPN360 if I wanted to, so the point of my post was if I could prove to them I'm subscribed to ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNEWS through my DISH Network, they should make ESPN360 internet an extension of my ESPN network television access.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts