ESPN World Cup TV Schedule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
2010 FIFA World Cup Groupings

Group A:
South Africa
Mexico
Uruguay
France

Group B:
Argentina
Nigeria
South Korea
Greece

Group C:
England
USA
Algeria
Slovenia

Group D:
Germany
Australia
Serbia
Ghana

Group E:
Netherlands
Denmark
Japan
Cameroon

Group F:
Italy
Paraguay
New Zealand
Slovakia

Group G:
Brazil
North Korea
Cote d’Ivoire
Portugal

Group H:
Spain
Switzerland
Honduras
Chile

espn-sched.png

Last edited:
Yes Yaz, Great post!!, Hopefull my team (italy) has another run in them. Of course got to cheer on the boys from the USA!

Looking forward to it! Love watching the World Cup!

Could we get a World Cup "Sticky" post for us World Cup fans!!
If not now, we'll definitly make it a sticky when the Cup starts.

The greatest sports championship period. As much as I love the Olympic Games, I think the World Cup unites the world in a common passion to greater degree.

To add to the TV schedule, all those games will be re-aired on ESPN Classic every night between 6pm EDT and 10, midnight, or 2 am depending on how many matches are played that day. ESPN3.com will also archive the matches through the end of 2010, just in case post WC syndrome sinks in.

Guys, please keep this thread on topic! No need to turn this into just another "my sport is better" pissing contest!

Thank you!

Edit: Off-topic posts deleted.

Great post for soccer fans like me.. World cup approx a month away

This is the fifth time an entire World Cup is broadcast on English-speaking TV in the US. I first started following it back in 1982 and such an idea would have seemed absurd at the time. Of course the idea of the US hosting a World Cup seemed even more absurd. Thankfully all the absurdities have become realities over the past 16 years.

40 days and counting.

My buddy from Boston used to talk crap about soccer, until I took him to Crew Stadium for Viewing parties starting at 2AM when the world cup was in Japan/Korea.

USA Today interviewed me and I stated Detroit may call themselves Hockeytown but Columbus is, no doubt, Soccer Town! There were over 10.000 fans at 3AM for those games.

He went from cussing soccer to being a HUGE World Cup fan like I've been since the Nixon Administration!

Sucks we play England in game 1, I've forgiven them for revolutionary war and the War of 1812!!

USA USA USA!

I'm not into soccer, but I'm going to try to watch the USA play....I force-fed myself the NHL playoffs this year and have actually started to enjoy it - -- - maybe it will be the same for soccer. I definitely want to see what the world is so crazy about.

I'm not into soccer, but I'm going to try to watch the USA play....I force-fed myself the NHL playoffs this year and have actually started to enjoy it - -- - maybe it will be the same for soccer. I definitely want to see what the world is so crazy about.

Besides USA, watch Spain, Brazil, Netherlands, Italy, France matches for the best of the best. Especially if they play each other.

With all this HD, 3D, VOD, and Spanish HD talk, sounds like the US is gonna get the World Cup slammed down their throats whether they like it or not.

Martin Tyler is a great addition to the ESPN play by play lineup for the World Cup. It's like Vin Scully going to England to announce baseball games. Martin Tyler is wonderful.

Sandra

Martin Tyler is a great addition to the ESPN play by play lineup for the World Cup. It's like Vin Scully going to England to announce baseball games. Martin Tyler is wonderful.

Sandra
Let's just hope they don't ruin the effect by pairing him with John Harkes. Where's Seamus Malin when you need him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)