ESPNews Screen Cut-off Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ace68

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 11, 2006
Snow Belt, OH
I've got a 61" Toshiba 4x3 and when watching some of the HD channels in letterbox & original format 1080i, mostly on ESPNews the left and right of the screen are cut off a good 3"-4". My TV does not have any type of adjustment for this. does the HR20? If it does, I can't find it. I know some of my old SD rcvrs had a setting for that. Also I get some overscan at the top on some channels. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Ace

This is also an another thread as well if you want to ready some of the other posts too. Can you or have you had your display calibrated?

Sorry...I will look for the other threads. Is the calibration something the owner can usually do, or is it wise to have a TV tech do it. I know that I have a color convergence calibration in the TV menu, but I think you're talking about a routine type maintenence?

Thanks

Users can do very minimal adjustments and thats only if the display makes it easy to understand and find (most do not) and you may end up ruining your dispay; this is mostly a hired tech job.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)