ESPNU HD...... Anyone know WHEN?

royalty227

Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Pinehurst, NC
We've finished college football season and basketball season has begun again without ESPNU HD. Any news on this issue? Most cable systems offer U in HD, why not Dish Network?

All of these "negotiations" and law suits are getting old. I really like Dish, especially their dvr's. If Direct had a dvr like the 722, I would have to seriously consider switching.

Negotiations and lawsuits are what help to keep your costs down. The Dish Network stance helps all providers keep their costs down...

Negotiations and lawsuits are what help to keep your costs down. The Dish Network stance helps all providers keep their costs down...

that they raise with fees.
my dish bill and my directv bill are very similar
deduct the extra room, and the mrv and directv is actually cheaper for the same packages
this is a myth, unless you get the lowest level package of each, anything else and its very similar

that they raise with fees.
my dish bill and my directv bill are very similar
deduct the extra room, and the mrv and directv is actually cheaper for the same packages
this is a myth, unless you get the lowest level package of each, anything else and its very similar

And for those of us that do get the lowest price pack, it is cheaper.

And being similarly priced hardly debunks the "myth" that the Dish stance helps all providers. If anything, that fact helps bear that out. Simply put, Dish is aggressive in negotiations, and DirecTV et.al. just ask for the deal Dish got. And DirecTV hardly is innocent with programming disputes. How are you enjoying G4 these days?

And for those of us that do get the lowest price pack, it is cheaper.

And being similarly priced hardly debunks the "myth" that the Dish stance helps all providers. If anything, that fact helps bear that out. Simply put, Dish is aggressive in negotiations, and DirecTV et.al. just ask for the deal Dish got. And DirecTV hardly is innocent with programming disputes. How are you enjoying G4 these days?

never watched it
but i am enjoying fx, espnuhd, disneyhd, rsns, ect ect

scott if it was 2 divas arguing i would say let them have a catfight as in joey styles used to say:D:eek::)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)