ESPNU Now Available

BFG said:
Yeah you have to be a hacker like Darkman to see it now ;)
Change your record.. you play it over and over and over again... (and not only on your record player) ...

It's all scratched up by now.. and somewhat outdated as well.. Geeze.. :rolleyes:

Give it up already... move on to something else ...

Go p*ss against someone else's fence.. or in someone else's beer :)

Flaming Removed.

I think we all know how Darkman gets his programming, lets avoid the flame wars and move on. ESPN-U is almost here to all of us. :)

Thanks Scott...

Not perfect ..and not entirely accurate.. BUT.. lets leave it at that .. It's way better than direct accusations

Thanks again ;)

hey guys, this news is great. I am one who wants to watch the u-of-l game. My question is, when the channel goes available to "regular customers" will I need to keep my receiver off to get the update in my guide or what?

should be automatic.. (on or off .. i d think - should not matter)

But if say it's reported here that the channel is available now.. and you still do NOT have it (after certain amount of time say).. then i d suggest rebooting the system maybe.. (unplug/plug back in.. or pull the card out (if you have one in your system) ..and push the card back in.. etc))

Scott Greczkowski said:
Nope it will just pop in. :) Should be on soon!
Ok thanks for the info Scott. I am going to tape the news cast from WHAS11 tonight and see what they have to say about this, if its anything very interesting I will post the video of the news story.

Scott-How about ESPN Deportes? Could you ask your friends at E*?

I have Dish Latino Max and none of these new channels have been given to us. Can we expect to see ESPN Deportes soon? I am dying man!! :no :no :no

Great. Hooray for E*.
Does anybody know how much longer they're going to have CSTV on a free preview for AT120? I heard it was offered at AT180 but currently on free preview for AT120.

Is that true?

I am a little disappointed, they are not providing a free preview. I probably will now upgrade from AT120 to AT180, I have been wanting Hallmark and NatGeo, now with CSTV and ESPNU, I will probably make the jump. Which I expect is the main reason Dish wanted it in the 180 pkg.

Marty43 said:
I am a little disappointed, they are not providing a free preview. I probably will now upgrade from AT120 to AT180, I have been wanting Hallmark and NatGeo, now with CSTV and ESPNU, I will probably make the jump. Which I expect is the main reason Dish wanted it in the 180 pkg.

You're probably right about that (the reason why E* added it to the AT180 pack). Guess you can look at that 2 ways:

1) Good opportunity for the company to do some upselling
2) Sleazy approach to squeezing more money out of existing customers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts