Espnu or All American Direct distants in HD

Your not getting all of these HD channels and SD for $12.99 per month, That I can assure you. They are SD and HD are going to be seperate price tiers. So just to clairify , The HD isn't just going to show up, You Must subscribe to them. Even if you already get SD through AAD.

i know this much already just thought someone might have guesses how they might get mapped to the guide.

Ouch on the price! I was quoted the following:

9.99 per network (one feed only. Chicago for Eastern and Central, LA for Mountain and Pacific)
7.49 per network if you have SD as well (plus the 3.49)
34.99 for all 4 networks
24.99 for all 4 networks if you have SD as well (plus the 12.99)

Also if you order quarterly prior to July 15th the third month is free for the first quarter.

Open 9am - 10pm Sat and noon - 9pm on Sunday

In mpeg 4 not mpeg 2 . How many mpeg 4 hd channels are on one transponder with DISH? I think I remember they put 8 as well .Okay I just counted the amount of national hd channels on transponder 16 on the 61.5 sat and it was 8. Counted 8 national hd channels on transponder 22 on 129 sat as well.

This is why PQ on DISH HD sucks! Directv only uses 4 per TP.

9.99 per network (one feed only. Chicago for Eastern and Central, LA for Mountain and Pacific)
34.99 for all 4 networks

Also if you order quarterly prior to July 15th the third month is free for the first quarter.

In that case I hope nobody orders them. What a ripoff!

34.99 for all 4 networks

Well, I was excited about all this until I saw this post. I am not going to pay these kind of prices. I would bet that a lot fewer people than they expect will pay this much.

Disappointed

Mitch

Well, I was excited about all this until I saw this post. I am not going to pay these kind of prices. I would bet that a lot fewer people than they expect will pay this much.
Definitely puts it where only those who cant' get their Locals in HD will order them.

wow, AAD if you are watching, you had better rethink those prices, that will KILL your potential business that is coming in the next few days.

34.99 for all 4 networks

Are these price per a month or per a quarter (3 months)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts