Espnu or All American Direct distants in HD

It is real, but the final details are not ready for release yet.

Many people will be happy... that is all I can say.
2.gif

Excellent, I'm definitely looking forward to this, and I think a lot of other people are too.

I'm not sure how it's going to work. But, I bet they'll put a limit as to how many cities you can get if they offer more than two. Scott knows some stuff, but I don't think he can say anything. We know he wants to tho :D

I'm guessing they would want both SD and HD on one satellite so the travel trailers, etc that have a single satellite setup could receive either.

From what I see, the SD Distants will remain on 119, trans. 15, and the HD Distant nets will be on 110 at trans. 17. So you'd have to have a Dish 500 to get both of them. Most people today have a Dish 500. Dish doesn't make a Dish 300 anymore, so that's why they use a Dish 500 with a single lnb for the wing satellites (61.5 & 148).

From what I see, the SD Distants will remain on 119, trans. 15, and the HD Distant nets will be on 110 at trans. 17. So you'd have to have a Dish 500 to get both of them. Most people today have a Dish 500. Dish doesn't make a Dish 300 anymore, so that's why they use a Dish 500 with a single lnb for the wing satellites (61.5 & 148).

I won't complain if that's what happens.

I e-mailed the AAD CEO (whose e-mail is now listed on the contact us page) and got this cookie cutter reply:

"We are currently looking at carrying an LA and Chicago HD feed. Depending upon your location, you may be eligible to receive one of those stations when we complete the process. Please check channel 240 for updates and availability."

Oh the pesky "Depending on your location...". I'll bet us RV'ers with home addresses on the west coast won't be able to subscribe to Chicago HD because it's in an earlier time zone. I do get NY SD now though.

probs seeing OTA in diplexed configuration

Dish launches eurochannel?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)