ESPNU to regular programming?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dsimp8

Original poster
Aug 25, 2008
Is there any word on ESPNU being taken off thr Sports Pack and moved to the regular lineup in lieu of the new SEC contract? Could this be one of the hold ups for ESPNU HD not being added yet?

I never understood why ESPNU was not part of the regular ESPN package from the start, they show college event , not much different than the rest....
For the first few years it looked like they used traines for their prodution, cameras at the top of stadiums, games being shown with NO zoom technology, I was not impressed at all, there were Big Ten games on it before the BTN came on board, the broadcast was pathetic, looked like maybe it might have been done in oh , about 220i ....

Jimbo

Let me tell you....ESPNU SD is probably the worst looking channel on D* right now. I tried to watch that BC game today with the sports pack freeview but it was horendous!...why not move ESPN Classic to the sports pack and move ESPNU to regular packages. That way we can get the U in HD....also, ESPN classic may be next in worst picture quality! who agrees?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)