Eureka thread

Haven't watched it yet, but I did notice the other night that Playstation has Eureka's, the price is a little steep though... I did dvr some from the marathon the other day from last year.

It will come back in December for a Christmas special, but I suspect we won't see it again until January. :(

Worse, not til next summer. Season 3 was split between 2 summers, they're doing the same with season 4.

Oh, that is such b.s. They have approved a fifth season that won't be shown for 2 years??? WTF is wrong with those idiots at Sigh Figh? They have a good show, and don't bother airing it?

Its not like they are filled with quality programming. Not a person usually driven towards violence, but if you were to put me in a room with their programming people, I might go a little crazy... :rant: :rant: :rant:

I just can barely watch it anymore...playing to an audience way younger than me. Likewise, Warehouse 13 which I deleted completely. It's hell getting old.;)

Season 6 probably won't air till 2013. This is season 4 they are showing now. With their goofy viewing schedule, I can't even remember if this is season 4.1 or 4.2.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I like Warehouse 13 but Eureka has always seemed a little predictable . The only exception was the 1940's time travel reboot of the show characters jobs and lives. That was short lived and we are back to the crisis of the week stories with a little bit of soap opera story arcs.

this sucks. I have always enjoyed the "bubblegum" sci-fi of Eureka. Its just fun, light, tv. And they cancel it 2 weeks before they wrapping shooting of the season that airs next summer, making it hard for there to be a good wrap to the show. Serious bummer.

They split seasons, move air times & days then wonder why they don't develop a following in todays short attention span society... I thought Comcast would change things at NBCU, apparently not.

Agreed. If it were not for a long-standing DVR timer, I would not have known when it was on.

They split seasons, move air times & days then wonder why they don't develop a following in todays short attention span society... I thought Comcast would change things at NBCU, apparently not.

Agreed. If it were not for a long-standing DVR timer, I would not have known when it was on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)