Eurochannel Sneak Preview

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I had Eurochannel before it was moved away from 148. Now it is in Conus beam only so Alaskans cannot get it anymore. I was wondering if anyone talked about moving this channel to 110 where BBC America is?

My point is, unlike other internationals, Euronews is available in English, so why not having it there among with other "american language" channels and therefore available without special equipment. I really miss it...:confused:

agreed or at least treat it like KBS-America (though not PI channel) and have it duplicted at 61.5. I would add it in a minute if it were at 61.5

After reading this posting, via "chat" I ordered Eurochannel from DISH on October 5. They set me up for a free installation of Dish-1000-Plus. Their installer came the next day, October 6, and did a perfect setup. Unfortunately for me, I may not qualify for the "3 Months Redemption Form" because DISH was so prompt. I see that Eurochannel's form states that it must be ordered between October 15 and November 15. However, I will mail in the form with the required backup and hope Eurochannel will honor their offer of a $30 gift card.

agreed or at least treat it like KBS-America (though not PI channel) and have it duplicted at 61.5. I would add it in a minute if it were at 61.5

KBS is the only reason I am still a Dish Network customer. If that station is gone, I am switching.

I see that Eurochannel's form states that it must be ordered between October 15 and November 15. However, I will mail in the form with the required backup and hope Eurochannel will honor their offer of a $30 gift card.

Welcome on board Saguaro! :)

Regarding the 3 months for free promotion, unfortunately, we are on a tight regulation with DISH Network and must obey by the book all the things they internally approved. Consequently, we will not be able to send you the 30 USD gift card. I hope you will enjoy Eurochannel enough to not feel the need to get this gift card.

For those, who unlike Saguaro have not made the right decision and are not Eurochannel subscribers yet, the 3 months for free promotion starts tomorrow. All details are already given on our website.

A very special lineup in November : a special on David Guetta latest album One love and a recent biopic of the 17th century French writer Jean de la Fontaine. All Europe is on Eurochannel!;)

Last edited:
After reading this posting, via "chat" I ordered Eurochannel from DISH on October 5. They set me up for a free installation of Dish-1000-Plus. Their installer came the next day, October 6, and did a perfect setup. Unfortunately for me, I may not qualify for the "3 Months Redemption Form" because DISH was so prompt. I see that Eurochannel's form states that it must be ordered between October 15 and November 15. However, I will mail in the form with the required backup and hope Eurochannel will honor their offer of a $30 gift card.

Did they require a 24 month commitment for that FREE DISH 1000 Plus??

Also, how is the picture quality on this channel?

I had Euro when it was on 148. My picture was OK, low SD quality. However, occasionally colors were messed up. Red was like pink and green was grey. This happened sometimes. I don't know how it is now on 118 since I have not installed antenna yet.

I would also add it had neat feature; you could change language spoken by going to your receiver language settings and select France or German etc. English audio is clear and good. (Oxford english, funny sometimes)

Last edited:
You are talking about Euro news ch 900, Euro news and euro channel are 2 different unrelated services, euro channel was never on 148.

I did have to sign up for 24-months to get the free install of a Dish-1000+. The picture quality of Eurochannel is good. It fills the entire 16x9 ratio screen without adjustment.

OK, I got it. Thanks for correcting me. I did not know there ARE two Euros 752 and Euronews 900, 901. Good to know now.

Thanks

Indeed, Euronews broadcast exclusively news content and we broadcast anything but news, mainly movies and television series, documentaries and music videoclips as well.

Both companies are not related.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)