Everybody call DirecTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TexasTodd

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2007
Lewisville, TX
I'd be curious to know what kind of answers everybody is getting from the CSR's in regards to when the HD channels will be turned on. I've read so many different scenarios. How about we all call and see what were told. Let's have some fun and annoy the crap out of em.

Ok lets see they are sitting in a call center getting paid to answer calls. You would be wasting your time just waiting on hold to talk to a CSR. How is that suppose to annoy them?

I called them to see if I could get a free HDDVR and no luck, but did ask about HD delay. They said there is a delay and they are working on it. It shouldn't take to long but apparently when they flipped the switches, someone flipped some of them to hard is what he said. I know I was as speechless as you are.

Worst idea ever.

Everyone calls. The calls get backed up. People wait on hold forever. People come to this forum to gripe and complain about the wait time and the CSR's.

OH WAIT! THE LAST ONE ALREADY HAPPENS!

I'd be curious to know what kind of answers everybody is getting from the CSR's in regards to when the HD channels will be turned on. I've read so many different scenarios. How about we all call and see what were told. Let's have some fun and annoy the crap out of em.

You'll just annoy someone having real issues. Watch a movie or something.

Too many threads.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)