"Everything" Package....Really??

I agree. We are keeping HBO for ONE reason. 10 bucks a month for life.
Now that "Billions" is done for the season and even though Showtime is rolling out "Life up there" which looks like it will be pretty good series, we are in a budget pinch and are dumping Showtime and down grading from the AT 250 to the 120+...
I am going to call Dish, try to get a domestic call center and attempt to use my 20 year tenure as negotiating leverage to reduce my bill without losing a ton of channels. If not, I will churn over to cable and then jump back in as a new customer when I'm eligible
My cost to watch TV is absurd. $170 per month.
BY the Way,,,,The new series on Showtime is entitled, "I'm Dying Up Here"...it is about the LA Stand Up comic circuit set in the 1970's

I remember when I was young, we had two over the air channels and no cable, internet, vcr, or dvd. Not even cell phones. We did not even have air conditioners and I live in Florida. How did we survive? We played kick the can outside in the open air or hide and seek. WOW!
Oy Vey...Sounds like the tirade my Mother went into one time when she got sick of my sister's constant yakking on the phone.
She said she remembers when there was no phone in the house and no tv.....Ya ok, That's logical. So we should eschew technological advances because they were unavailable to previous generations

BY the Way,,,,The new series on Showtime is entitled, "I'm Dying Up Here"...it is about the LA Stand Up comic circuit set in the 1970's
Having seen the ads for it, it looks like we are gonna get characters strangely similar to Dave Letterman, Freddie Prinz, and you name any of the big stars to have come from the 1970's LA comedy club scene, and OF COURSE, 1970's drugs, sex, and more drugs, and more sex, and booze, and what a dramatic TV show with familiar faces and stars before they became stars. It's too easy a concept. I have no plan on watching. There is ONE TV show I will subscribe to the Premium channel, but only that one show for its final series/season. Hint: properly referred to as SERIES not SEASON. :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts