"Everything You Wanted to Know About Blu-ray-to-PSP Movie Transfers"

yeah you have to have the DRM especially with rentals. LOL, bet you DRM watch groups are going to go bat crazy over it though :D

Seen some people commenting and saying it could be locked to your ps3 and psp. which is fine. Means you could not pull the card and use the movie somewhere else.

Seen some people commenting and saying it could be locked to your ps3 and psp. which is fine. Means you could not pull the card and use the movie somewhere else.

If they don't make it expire then Movie rental places will go bonkers.

who would want to watch a movie only on their psp? I have a feeling I'd MUCH rather watch the TRU-BLURAY on my ps3 on my bigscreen...I don't get why people get so upset about DRM? Is it just the people that want to "cheat" the system?

who would want to watch a movie only on their psp? I have a feeling I'd MUCH rather watch the TRU-BLURAY on my ps3 on my bigscreen...I don't get why people get so upset about DRM? Is it just the people that want to "cheat" the system?

No, DRM can be used for good purposes. But many companies use it very poorly. Dish is getting ready to in the next few weeks lock all the movie channel to only be displayable on HDMI. If you can only use component then you are stuck with 480p (down rezzed).

Did you read the rest of the thread?

This is great for travel, which I do quite often.

I could pop my fav movie on the psp and have it ready for the airplane.

Could load up a netflix for travel, that way my wife could watch it and mail it back while Im gone.

This wont be for everyone, but Im not going to complain about the option.

Oh I LOVE the option...but it seems like people are getting upset over having DRM associated with it. I may also buy a psp for this alone...but it seems like people are upset that there is DRM and that you have to actually follow rules and not steal discs etc...I just didn't know if there was actually anything real bad about DRM that everyone is complaining about it being implemented besides not being able to just steal movies etc.

I gotcha, misunderstood.

DRM doesnt bother me, I stopped ripping movies and cd's a LONG time ago. Ill gladly pay and long as its good content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)