Excellent Dish Network Support Site!

This site, and such INFO as it's resources, etc (including it's web address) is being advertised now on a constant basis at Retailer Channel...

It's shown there as a 1/2 hour show throughout the day - "Retail Tech Portal Intro" ("Introduction to the Tech Portal on the Retail CareSite")

But looks like the www site is open to all (for now anyhow)

Good site.. Good find!

rtt2 said:
Try driving through NY and taking a look at the dishes. There is bird sh*t all over them. Mostly from the pigeons. Those flying rats perch on the dishes and sh*t.
Great, first it was rain-fade, then snow-fade. Now we have sh!t-fade...

Well on my 942 I got an error code of 0551 and that code is not listed in error messages. It has to do with the Hard disk destroying itself. DISH sending a replacement 942.

Its about time they launched a site like this. They should have done this years ago. Is DirecTv doing the same or plan on doing the same?

This is a "No Hack" talk forum here, vochito66...

Discussions like that one are not allowed around here...

Phase111 multidish 3 lnb

Hi:

I am the receipient of the above noted dish. Can it be installed for satellites
110 &119. It has set up for 4 receivers directv?

Thank you in advance,

L J Leger

This website was designed to be a tool just for retailers to help their customers with troubleshooting so they wouldn't have to always reffer them directly to CSRs. It is indeed the same page we use on the floor at echostar, we call it the Tech Portal. We have a lot of other information available, but I think this will be a great tool for retailers so they can continue to support their customers and not have to refer them elsewhere.

Its also a great resource for consumers and help eliminate lots of costs in supporting tech savvy users over the telephone.

One of the best things Dish Network has done in a long long time. :)

How come is that other information not available to the retailers? You would think with more information that we would have the better we could help our customers prevening them from having to contact Dish Network for support.

Was also mentioned earlier then in THAT thread.. in THIS thread there: http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=43172 ... Yes.. even though still "a day late" (yes.. yes.. i saw it here first)

But..who cares Scott... :)

You didn't really have to be sarcastic over it...

Cuz one can say then also.. that the thread mentioned above ( the http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=43172 one) .. exists there at least this time... where the simular thread that ALWAYS usually exists here as well, does NOT .. this time.. (... does not.. exist HERE)

..But i don't even care.. nor was I even going to mention about it.. (cuz who cares - it's all good basically.. the more the better) .. but just figured i d be sarcastic in return... (to just kinda stick up for ANOTHER GOOD site, that i frequently go to) :D

This, that, exists in time, at one time or another, here or there...

Reminds me of when I tried watching Back to the Future Part III. Or a talk by Stephen Hawking. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)