Excellent Service Call Yesterday

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Big Dawg 23

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
Northfield, MN
Too many times people only come to bash when a Service Tech doesn't live up to expectations. I would like to thank Mike DirectSat Service Tech for a great job yesterday.

On Saturday I finally called Directv after dealing with Rain Fade with a light rain, which only killed HD. However, heavier rain killed all channels. I signed up in October 2008 and have nothing but excellent luck in Rain and Blizzards on Pictures. When the issues started I thought it was just heavy rain but Saturday displayed an issue had to be present.

After a call to Directv explaining my issues and offering my thoughts of a bad LNB or dish alignment(Never been adjust and High winds recently). They had me check the test channels and said a service call was needed. I was offered a call Sunday morning. I advised the agent it was going to rain and my roof requires 40FT or longer latter. I told them my TV is not as important as a Tech needed to put is life at risk.

Directv scheduled me for a 4-8PM last night. At 5PM an auto called alerted me to 15 minutes he would arrive. After discussing my issues Mike look at the Signals. Not sure why I never thought of it as much as I read it on here. Well all my levels were 40-65. Mike climbed to the roof and replaced a defective LNB. He stayed until everything was back up. All levels returned to 97-100 on all Satellites.

very cool :)
Always nice to hear the good things out there

Agree. It's a nice trend here, some of the naysayers have been absent from this board ;).

I've always had sucess with the few service calls I've had with DirecTV since '99.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)