Excessive downloading 2000GB per month

hdnet1

Original poster
Mar 9, 2009
Binghamton
When BHN removed HDNet and HDNet movie, I get pissed, so I turn on my PC and download Linux DVD iso files 24/7, at any time, seven 4.5GB iso files are being downloded, I mainly doing this to let BHN lose money, because I know the bandwidth is NOT FREE!

Let BHN go to hell and have the blowjob. I have downloded 3.2 TB so far from June 1st, 2009.

hdnet, you do realize in your vindictive anger you are also impacting your neighbors as well, right?

Or don't you care?

And you are making it more likely they will invoke limits that will apply to all of us.

Thanks.

When BHN removed HDNet and HDNet movie, I get pissed, so I turn on my PC and download Linux DVD iso files 24/7, at any time, seven 4.5GB iso files are being downloded, I mainly doing this to let BHN lose money, because I know the bandwidth is NOT FREE!

Let BHN go to hell and have the blowjob. I have downloded 3.2 TB so far from June 1st, 2009.

No, they will use people like you to rationalize bandwidth caps. Then they will be making even more money from overage fees.

Isnt that nice you can download 3.2terabytes at such a great rate? You maxing out your line? Hey why not upgrade your net to Turbo (send bhn more money) so you can download more stuff, faster that will show them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)