Exclusive Customer 510 Deal Criteria?

justdaved

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2003
MA
What is considered an "Exclusive" customer for the 510 deal. I know someone who got their 510 for free with no commitment because he was considered an exclusive customer.

I believe its high programming (probably $50 or more) that has been active for an x amount of time and being a subscriber before a certain date.

I got the "excuslive" 811 deal for $149, but did not get any "exclusive" 510 deal....just the $99 w/ 1 year commitment deal...I didn't even know there was a deal, maybe I should have asked for it...

The 510 is not an exclusive deal. (UNLESS they changed it)

It was $99 one year commitment
or
$0 with two year commitment

True,

I qualified as "exclusive" on both the 811 & 6000 deals. But still had to go with the 2yr for the 510. Nothing is outright free.

I received the nice black envelope with $500 credit for Dish receivers and/or PVR 510. I've been a DTV customer for over 3 years but this offer seemed too good to pass on. I called Dish and asked if there was a time contract and they said no. They said you just have to keep it for at least the 3 (or 4, I forget) months that their movie package preview that comes with it is offered for.

They're coming to install it today sometime. I get the 310 and 510. I could pick any package and went with America Top 50 Plus (local channel option)...my monthly bill will be ~$35...(that includes the PVR monthly fee of $4~$5.

Am I right about this? I sure hope so because that's what I was told by Dish rep.

MaxPower said:
my monthly bill will be ~$35...(that includes the PVR monthly fee of $4~$5.

Am I right about this? I sure hope so because that's what I was told by Dish rep.

I think that would be more like $40:

$30 for Top50 w/ locals
$5 PVR fee
$5 extra receiver fee

What is the current deal on the 510 for existing exclusive long term customers?

Is it still free with two year contract or $99 WITH a one year?

Can I get this deal and a 811 deal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts