Exclusive Customer 510 Deal Criteria?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

justdaved

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2003
MA
What is considered an "Exclusive" customer for the 510 deal. I know someone who got their 510 for free with no commitment because he was considered an exclusive customer.

I believe its high programming (probably $50 or more) that has been active for an x amount of time and being a subscriber before a certain date.

I got the "excuslive" 811 deal for $149, but did not get any "exclusive" 510 deal....just the $99 w/ 1 year commitment deal...I didn't even know there was a deal, maybe I should have asked for it...

The 510 is not an exclusive deal. (UNLESS they changed it)

It was $99 one year commitment
or
$0 with two year commitment

True,

I qualified as "exclusive" on both the 811 & 6000 deals. But still had to go with the 2yr for the 510. Nothing is outright free.

I received the nice black envelope with $500 credit for Dish receivers and/or PVR 510. I've been a DTV customer for over 3 years but this offer seemed too good to pass on. I called Dish and asked if there was a time contract and they said no. They said you just have to keep it for at least the 3 (or 4, I forget) months that their movie package preview that comes with it is offered for.

They're coming to install it today sometime. I get the 310 and 510. I could pick any package and went with America Top 50 Plus (local channel option)...my monthly bill will be ~$35...(that includes the PVR monthly fee of $4~$5.

Am I right about this? I sure hope so because that's what I was told by Dish rep.

MaxPower said:
my monthly bill will be ~$35...(that includes the PVR monthly fee of $4~$5.

Am I right about this? I sure hope so because that's what I was told by Dish rep.

I think that would be more like $40:

$30 for Top50 w/ locals
$5 PVR fee
$5 extra receiver fee

What is the current deal on the 510 for existing exclusive long term customers?

Is it still free with two year contract or $99 WITH a one year?

Can I get this deal and a 811 deal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)