Existing Customer Offer .. FREE PS4

No. Not if the promotion is the same as before. Just need to refer 3 hopper customers.

As with the Ipad 2 offer, the PS4 offer is only available to Hopper/Hopper w/Sling customers. If you don't currently have a Hopper system, you'd have to upgrade to one to participate.

As with the Ipad 2 offer, the PS4 offer is only available to Hopper/Hopper w/Sling customers. If you don't currently have a Hopper system, you'd have to upgrade to one to participate.

That rule didn't seem to hold true with the past promotions. You'll find a few non-hopper members here that received an iPad during the promotion.

I'll confirm that I did receive the ipad & my account only has a 722 on it.

The rules do say that a hopper is required, so who knows.

I also did max out on referrals last year as well. That could be the difference for non hopper accounts. Again who knows......

Has anyone actually received the ps4 yet? Do they mail you a card redeemable for one? Is there a way to see if you qualify for one in your account?

I got my third June referral 5 days ago and haven't heard anything. Does it usually take a month for them to get something to you?

Also last year I got the iPad 2 for referral. I assume that I am eligible for the ps4.

Thanks

If they used the referral certificates, then it usually takes 30 days after the last customer activation for them to process it. It would delivered from Sony. That take 4-6 weeks. Contact a dirt member to look into it for you.

This is in the fine print at dish.com....

"Receive a code redeemable for one PS4 at store.sony.com with three eligible referred accounts."

So it looks like you'll get a certificate in the mail maybe, or an email with a code on it. But as stated above, it will take 30 days from the last activated referral before anything is generated. You could always call or chat online with an agent to follow up.

Keep us posted if you can.

This offer is not limited to hopper customers only. It says the existing customer just has to refer three people that activate an account, and they'll receive the PS4.

Yep. I just saw this question answered on the Dish Portal as well. There is no equipment requirement for the existing customer just as long as the person they refer is getting the Hopper.

If i get a ps4 i will gladly trade someone who has an ipad mini thats new. Otherwise I'm just going to sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If i get a ps4 i will gladly trade someone who has an ipad mini thats new. Otherwise I'm just going to sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serious? I just got an iPad mini from Dish a few weeks ago, right after they announced the new PS4 promo, and I was disappointed. I don't want to complain about getting an iPad mini for free but I really didn't need it and would have loved the PS4. I thought about selling it but ended up giving it to my mother-in-law. I felt better about giving it to her instead of selling it. I would have traded with you if I new about it.

Yep. I just saw this question answered on the Dish Portal as well. There is no equipment requirement for the existing customer just as long as the person they refer is getting the Hopper.

Looks like any and all equipment requirements for this promo, both for the referrer and the receiver of the referral, were removed a couple of days ago. That's good news. Time to send a mass email out to my whole customer base I think.

This offer is not limited to hopper customers only. It says the existing customer just has to refer three people that activate an account, and they'll receive the PS4.
I got the mailer yesterday and it doesn't have the hopper owners. The page we have at the start of this thread talks about hopper owners, that is where I got that impression.

I am actually on DISH Pause right now, but still have valid referral codes.. I know I won't get the $5/mo credit if I refer, but I wonder if it would still qualify as a referral in respect to this promotion? Does anyone know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)