Existing Customer Offer .. FREE PS4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The referrals have to be in the time frame specified in the fine print. I believe it was June 1 thru December 31. Anything prior won't count.

So apparently they forgot about me. Called in August, 4 weeks after my 3rd referral was activated, they said it could take up to 8 weeks. No big deal so I waited another 6 weeks. Still nothing. Called again last Monday, talked to a very helpful rep that put in a manual request to the appropriate department, advised me if I didn't get an email by the end of last week to follow up. Voila!, last Friday I get an email saying the certificate is on it's way.

The referrals have to be in the time frame specified in the fine print. I believe it was June 1 thru December 31. Anything prior won't count.

So apparently they forgot about me. Called in August, 4 weeks after my 3rd referral was activated, they said it could take up to 8 weeks. No big deal so I waited another 6 weeks. Still nothing. Called again last Monday, talked to a very helpful rep that put in a manual request to the appropriate department, advised me if I didn't get an email by the end of last week to follow up. Voila!, last Friday I get an email saying the certificate is on it's way.

Yay! I just had my third referral this week. I'm hoping I get confirmation within a couple weeks.

Long time lurker here.. This PS4 deal has me excited!! I am in an area that has a lot of Suddenlink costumers upset, but they are keeping their Suddenlink.. Ugh. I have one referral so far... I'd LOVE to get two more!

My area doesn't have Suddenlink. I never heard about it until today, sounds interesting.

Congrats to those that are about to receive the free PS4! I have only referred one person. :(

Question for those of you who are getting 3 or more referrals... How are you finding people to refer? Is there somewhere I can post to "recruit" new customers?

Technically, as we found out the hard way, if they are just recruited from websites n such, dish reserves the right to deny them. I forget who posted it, but it couldn't have been more than a month ago. Just talk up dish to your friends. I have been showing classmates at my college dishanywhere and the transfer app on my phone. They love those two features alone for between classes, and unlimited uncapped Internet on campus. Just one suggestion for my predicament. Maybe your office, or if you have kids playing soccer, show the moms on the sidelines. It's really just acting like a sales man to your friends.

Question for those of you who are getting 3 or more referrals... How are you finding people to refer? Is there somewhere I can post to "recruit" new customers?

The purpose of the program is to actually promote and recruit new customers in order to get the discounts and PS4. You can spread the word to family and friends. You can chat on forums about Dish and possible refer someone.

The best way is to become a Pub Member here, then you can out your referral numbers in your signature. If you can help any new members then they may use one of your referrals. I myself have used about 7 referrals over the last year and all but one were from members on this site.

About the only way someone will use your referral is if you help them out if they have any questions. I haven't gotten any referrals from here in a few months now. Mostly because not much has been going on. I get most of my referrals when new equipment comes out or when dish has new promotions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts