F1 live feeds

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chrome69

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 25, 2008
Anyone know what satellite the F1 races where bounced off of last season? C band or Ku band? thanks.....

NBC bought the rights from Speed. F1 should be on 103w or 72w but check around the different sports satellites.

Dan Rose

I watched a couple last season, just as the season came to a close, think they were on 95w, Gal3 C-band. Of course they were super-video quality, HD and maybe S2 feeds.
If NBC has grabbed it, though, who knows.

I watched a couple last season, just as the season came to a close, think they were on 95w, Gal3 C-band. Of course they were super-video quality, HD and maybe S2 feeds.
If NBC has grabbed it, though, who knows.

Tony, I think that was Indycar you watched on 95w...LOL.. F1 isn't sent to the US VIA satellite as far as I know, every now and then a feed pops up when the F1 circus is in South America or Canada, but not much that's scheduled and easily found. Believe me if there was I wouldn't be subbing to Directv again... :(

Oops, thanks for clearing that up. I thought, for some reason, that was the same thing. If it aint nascar then I better keep mouth shut lol.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)