This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Fall Season: any new shows worth watching?

riffjim4069 said:
I saw $..! My Dad Says the other night and it was much better than the premiere episode - funny stuff.

They are starting to use some of the lines from the twitter feed too. Its pretty good.

Whatever they are doing is working. I had quite a few laughs the other night, which was nice since I have pretty much stopped watching sitcoms (don't like any of the new shows).

Whatever they are doing is working. I had quite a few laughs the other night, which was nice since I have pretty much stopped watching sitcoms (don't like any of the new shows).

My sitcoms are all CBS: Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement, 2.5 Men, How I met your mother, and Bleep. We like all of them, and enjoy being able to just watch something for 22 minutes and then be done with it.

My sitcoms are all CBS: Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement, 2.5 Men, How I met your mother, and Bleep. We like all of them, and enjoy being able to just watch something for 22 minutes and then be done with it.
Don't watch rules, but all the rest are never missed... I won't watch the NBC Thursday comedys out of spite for canning Earl, the only other new show besides Bleep I'm recording is Hawaii Five O...

Don't watch rules, but all the rest are never missed... I won't watch the NBC Thursday comedys out of spite for canning Earl, the only other new show besides Bleep I'm recording is Hawaii Five O...

Rules is hilarious. Its well worth watching.

It is the only sitcom we watch. Two previous MadTV cast members don't hurt either. Very funny show!

Bleep just keeps getting funnier and funnier. This last episode was hilarious. Shatner is perfect for the part.

It is great! I was never really one for comedies but Big Bang and Bleep are two great series. Bleep My Dad Says has me laughing every week.

I know Detroit 187 has not had the best ratings, but does this mean its getting a chance at a second season?

Does what mean that Detroit 1 8 7 might get renewed?

Here's some random thoughts:

- Chase is pretty much dead, I'll miss it
- I don't see The Event making it especially after the long break
- I thought Defenders was doing well but they keep screing with the day/time
- I thought Bleep My Dad Says was doing pretty good as well, but I can't believe the seaon is over already
- V is probably gone
- The Cape is a goner, I stopped watching after the first episode
- Chuck is on the chopping block every year, but I don't think this is the last year for it
- I will really miss CSI:NY if it goes
- Bob's Burgers is pretty stupid, but I like it for some odd reason, but I don't see it lasting. Nothing Fox puts on Sunday Nights outside of the Simpson's and the Seth McFarline stuff lasts.

I loved Chase, but I guess because the show is situated in Texas where I live.
Bleep my Dad Says has gotten better the last few weeks with the addition of the new Girlfriend next door.
Loved V and thought it is finally getting to be very good, and of course that is the time the network wants to cancel it.
Cape started very well but got very predictable and I deleted the timer a couple of weeks ago.
Didn't really like Defenders because I couldn't get used to Jim Belushi playing a lawyer. To me he will always be stupid Jim.
CSI New York I hadn't really been watching, but this season I started to record it for weekends when nothing else was on.
Bob's Burgers I really don't like and would prefer that they bring back American Dad instead.