Fall Season: any new shows worth watching?

I still have timers set for The Defenders and The Whole Truth...or course, I will be deleting one or both very soon. Regardless, this is one of the shows I was wanting to see.

Oh, I was forgetting about the Defenders that looks like one that I certainly have to check out, Thanks for reminding me about it. :)

Last edited:
L&O LA

Well, I watched the premiere tonight.
I´m already a L&O fan, so I´ll keep watching, although so far I can´t say that I saw anything new.

Undercovers and Outsourced got axed from my timers last night. I watched the whole episode of outsourced but not funny enough for 23 minutes of watching. Undercovers only 1/3 the episode.

Already??? After 2 episodes? How can they tell anything from that? These people are idiots! disclaimer - I have not watched the show, but it wouldn't be the first time a new show wasn't even given a chance for viewers to find it.
I suppose the issue is whether they're running a business or programming their DVR. If they're running a business, then yes, after two episodes, they can definitely tell a lot. While there are a few exceptions, generally, programs in the past that have done this poorly, when given a chance for viewers to find it, have failed. And indeed, the extent to which that happens overwhelms the very few times that the opposite happens.

Those failures translate into real money - investors' money - and the fiduciary responsibility to investors trumps any imagined obligation to "give a show a chance".

So, as people programming their own DVR, perhaps they are idiots. However, as people running a network, they're professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and responsible.

Invasion wasn't dreck, nor Jericho.
Both were, on certain levels, very sub-standard.

One less timer today...Bleep My Father Says.

Me too. I also killed off the 30 minute fat joke - Mike 'n Molly

The one show I'm keeping, even though the premise keeps getting more out there, is Outlaw. I like the show. But we start with a relatively young SC Justice who resigns, has a gambling problem and a problem paying his bookie? Really? Which SC Justice can you remember that even acted like they were normal folks in real life?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts