Fall Season: any new shows worth watching?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It was a new episode. American Dad has never been off the air and there have been new episodes Sunday nights on and off since the beginning of the fall season.

Okay if you say so Steve, But my guide data says a repeat from 12/12/10 on next Sundays show and so is the first Simpsons shows 30 minutes before. I thought since they were showing repeats at the 6:00pm hour for the Simpsons that the show following(American Dad)was also a repeat. I will set a timer for American Dad and see if I get anything new .

If your guide data has been saying reruns all season long then your guide data is incorrect. There have been new episodes on and off all season long. All of Fox Sunday Night is repeats this week. All the shows are from December 12, sans Bobs Burgers since it hadn’t premiered yet. Fox probably doesn’t want to go up against the Oscars on ABC with new episodes of their series.

Here’s the episodes guide from this season of American Dad from TV.com. Four new episodes in the past six weeks, obviously there wouldn’t have been nothing the day of the Super Bowl.

http://www.tv.com/american-dad%21/show/21935/episode.html?tag=page_nav;episode

So American Dad is alive and well.

On a side note, a lot of crappy shows (and some not-so-bad ones) have been shelved. I'm still watching The Defenders (love it), $#*! My Dad Says (sometimes), and Detroit 1-8-7 (rarely)...all the others have fallen by the wayside. Although I never watched Law & Order: Los Angeles, I'll probably give it a try after they retool and bring it back this Spring. Finally, I though The Whole Truth was an interesting concept and really wish the show did better in the ratings and wasn't cancelled. Oh well.

I sure hope "The Defenders" returns for another season - we really enjoyed this show. Unfortunately, we missed the season finale due to basketball...and the 3am listing turned-out to be incorrect. If nothing else we'll stream it directly from CBS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)