Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
The smoke from the Camp Fire in Paradise cleared an hour ago, so took advantage of one of the last short sleeve days. Completed final approval and live signal performance checks on a dozen production run samples of a new Titanium Satellite product. Had an extra 1/2 hour left, so optimized the motorized 90cm KU dish while up in the shop roof. The Signal Quality dropped after washing the reflector and had to do a slight realignment. Don't all dishes work better with bird crap on the reflector? LOL!!!

The production run samples are approved and pallets of product will be on the water next week. Maybe something you will want under the tree this holiday season? More information will be posted up soon... :)

Happy Fall Season to Satellite Guys and Gals...

20181111_143206.jpeg

Awesome! Might have to look into this new gadget! :)
Also glad to hear the fires stayed away from you. Fire season up here is over for this year, it's been a rough one too, but no population density like CA!
+5F this am with 20mph winds so no dish tuning up today here. :(

Glad that you are alright out there. Hey Brian that meter that you are using does that have options if you are running switches like me? I am using 22khz and diseqe switches.

Hmmmm, so while he was on the roof checking out a new Titanium product he decided to peak the Ku dish since he had his Dr. HD meter with him. What do you suppose he was checking out?

Reactions: KE4EST and Titanium
So according to what Brian said he checked out a dozen samples of his new product in an hour. So what could he swap out a dozen of and check with a meter??? Some new DiSEqC switches maybe??? Maybe a new universal Ku PLL LNBF?? :coco

I will be ordering C2-PLL as soon as its in stock. I really like the C1-PLL and I would love the extra output for my PC

Just so we are on the same page, there already are various C2-PLL's listed on his site. Make SURE you get the new one listed in specs as "LTE, WiFi, and Radar filtering" if that's the version you want.

The C2W-PLL does NOT have filtering. The C2-PLL model with Filter (3.7 - 4.2GHz) is not yet active or appearing on the Titanium Satellite site. The new C2-PLL with Filter model will be posted in the next few weeks.

No brand of WIDEBAND type of LNB or LNBF (Titanium Satellite model "W" designation) with a 3.4 - 4.2GHz downlink frequency range has filtering.

Reactions: Andyboy90
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts