Family Guy Shocker

Wow that is a shocker, he was one of my favorite characters outside of Peter!

Lets hope Stewie goes back in his time machine and fixes this!

I kept waiting to Stewie to bring him back at the end. Didn't expect it to be permanent. Shocking to say the least.

As it is, Brian was my least favorite character, and I won't miss him much.

Just saw this episode and am really disappointed. I've loved the series since the start and won't be able to stomach this move if it's permanent. That new dog doesn't fit in well either.

It's only a cartoon........ But I have to say, I was surprised that a cartoon show that is always about irreverent things, would inject a real life event that could kill a dog: someone runs over him with a car. You would think that a dog that can speak, have sex with human females , publish books, etc, would go like that. He was always smarter than anyone else in the family.

It would ahve ben easier to just geta second dog but the producers have always been interested in dong the unexpected.

Stewie could always try the "Frankenweenie" experiment...

—Roland

I don't watch the show, so I heard about the dead dog here.
Casually mentioned it to a lunch buddy (who doesn't watch), and he knew all about it from the radio.
So two of us were now talking about a show we don't watch.
What do you bet it gets mentioned on one of the late night talk shows?
There are 3-4 Hollywood gossip shows who'll comment on it.
Millions more will hear about a show they don't watch.
Sounds to me like a lot of free advertising.

What the f--- was Seth MacFarlane smoking when he came up with this story idea? It's a VERY stupid move! Stewie better get his time machine working and bring Brian back! :rant:

I don't like Vinny the new dog. The Italian thing got annoying within the first 5 minutes if him being on.

Last edited:
Not a dedicated watcher, I did get to see the episode, and I agree the Italian dog thing is stupid.

They could even go and write an episode about Brian faking his death in the accident, so he could escape the mafia and some how that would tie in the Italian dog in the show. Then there is no need to re-invent the time machine. It would be much better than leaving Brian dead. He deserves to stay on the show because he is the only one that had any sense in the whole family.

Hey,if they are bringing Brian back on FG,perhaps they will bring Herschel back on TWD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)