Family Guy Shocker

From what little I saw I don't think this has happened yet. I will say the episode was strange and not very good. Only saw about half of it.

Hey,if they are bringing Brian back on FG,perhaps they will bring Herschel back on TWD!

IF Herschel came back, it would have to be as a zombie HEAD. The Govenor cut it off, remember? What I don't remember, is if anybody put a bullet in his head afterwards. We already saw that just the head itself can survive...

IF Herschel came back, it would have to be as a zombie HEAD. The Govenor cut it off, remember? What I don't remember, is if anybody put a bullet in his head afterwards. We already saw that just the head itself can survive...

Well....:D Futurama did have dead presidents heads in jars,as presidents in the future.Hey,it's tv,anything is possible.:D

Wow so they bring Brian back after what, 2 episodes? You would have thought they would've waited until the end of the season to bring him back.

A lot of fans were a bit angry by the move so maybe Seth was pressured to do this sooner than he wanted. Eventually it was going to happen but thought it be further down the road.

Considering how long it takes to produce an episode of these shows,I don't think he could have come back that quick unless it was planned months ago.
And Seth has a warped sense of humor anyway so he just wanted to mess with ya.:D

Last edited:
IF you notice the death happened in November during sweeps month when they measure ratings. So it was ratings grabber and then he undid the death for a Christmas present.

B I N G O ! !
I commented above about how many non-watchers heard about the show!
Made me get that ep & watch it.
But now I'm back to not caring. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)