Fans of Doc Martin

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Conky

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2008
SW Ontario
marathon today 10am-1am(wed) eastern and tomorrow 9am(wed)-1am(thursday) on the secondary Oklahoma PBS station(the non HD one) on 125w

If it helps the sub channel is called OETA Okla

OETA PBS HD
OETA Okla (oak-la)
OETA Create
OETA Kids

The marathon runs till midnight central time tonight and 8am till midnight central time New Years Day

I am watching for the last of series. We watched Dr. Martin program every week until it stopped. Then noticed OETA started it again in rerun. They were 6 months ahead of our PBS Sacramento station. I like PBS channels on the 125 bird so much installed a KU dish just for that. Noticed OETA added Kids and Create with branding.

I am watching for the last of series. We watched Dr. Martin program every week until it stopped. Then noticed OETA started it again in rerun. They were 6 months ahead of our PBS Sacramento station. I like PBS channels on the 125 bird so much installed a KU dish just for that. Noticed OETA added Kids and Create with branding.

We finished out statewide digital buildout, so new facilities and equipment statewide along with new encoders and such, it has allowed them to bring the create and kids subchannels back to the over the air lineup which is distributed state wide to the translator sites via satellite. That's why they are up on the satellite feeds again.

When OETA originally went HD, we had create and kids on during the day and then they were dropped at 6pm so the main channel could go HD for PBS primetime, eventually they dropped Create and Kids totally from the over the air lineup and Cox kept them on the cable lineup only in the Tulsa and OKC metro's. They just didn't have the bandwidth to keep the main channel HD 24/7 and have Okla, Create and Kids going at a decent quality too.

I just recently just started to watch this show, it's actually pretty good.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new episodes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)