Azbox Me and Titanium

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigg t

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 3, 2012
foothills N.C.
Has anyone used the new Titanium dish controller with the Azbox Me or any other Azbox? Were there any issues? I also have a ku dish with a sg2100 motor using usals, will there be any issues jogging or fine tuning using the diseqc function of the ku motor? At present my setup is reciever to diseqc switch-port 1 to ku motor then port3 to the c band side of a BSC621 lnbf. Thanks in advance for any replies.

one of the tests I want to do is hook my old actuator without a counter but a resistor to vary the ohms between the leads from the controller. with the g box I could still use it in a fashion. would do two clicks or so between moves and then stop, then click again and so. was a hassle moving the dish very far. charlie

I am currently using the ASC-1 on an Azbox ultra. The ASC-1 has the latest update and satellite file. Had to make some minor changes to the AzBox channel list (See the thread in the C-band section) in order for the receiver to send the correct diseqc data to the ASC-1 for automatic satellite selection.
Just working on another issue though, I am not getting diseqc commands to the 4 port diseqc switch at the dishes, and not getting the USALS to work on the Ku dish mover. I may have a bad diseqc switch and/or a bad (frozen) motor so it may have nothing to do with the ASC-1. Blizzarding out right now so I don't want to go out to diagnose!
-C.

Take the ASC1 out of the circuit path and see if your switch and motor work as they should. If that ends up being the case, send Titanium an email and let him know what's happening. It may just need a firmware update or there may be another issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.