Fantasy Football

Tac

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 12, 2003
Erie, PA
Well, its that time of year to be thinking about football. I want to invite you all to join my league. It is a custom draft league with Yahoo. Below is the custom link for the league. Come and join in the fun!!

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football - There was a problem

After clicking the above link, click join league now, and you should be all set.

I would like to join if I may, but keep receiving an error:

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football
Fantasy Football Main Navigation

There was a problem - You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)
Back to previous page

Is this for specific invitees only? If not, do you have the League ID # and Pswd? Thanks.

I was just about to post something about a Fantasy League. Is this for Satguys only? I would like to do one with just Satelliteguys people.

Yes, this will only be for Satguys users. I also think it would be fun to only have a league for our users.

Also, here is the info on the league since the above link doesn't work.

League ID: 132007
League Name: Chi. Bears
Password: nfl

Yes, this will only be for Satguys users. I also think it would be fun to only have a league for our users.

Also, here is the info on the league since the above link doesn't work.

League ID: 132007
League Name: Chi. Bears
Password: nfl

Thanks TAC

I'm in.......

BTW, any way we can convince you to go to standard scoring? Those weird point totals will drive me (and probably everyone else) batty trying to keep up....

Only 5 spots left.

Want to let you know that my team name is the Dragons.

Also, I will check out the scoring. I tried to add alot of different catagories to spice it up a bit. I had a league last year that was similiar in scoring and it made for some very interesting leagues.

Still 2 spots available....just a reminder this is only open to Satguys users.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)