Favorite Cydia APPs

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Since we have a favorite iPhone and Android APP thread, I thought I would start a thread about just Cydia APPs. Since most iPhone APPs are tied to iTunes store this should be a good place to for jailbreakers to find out info or APPs within Cydia only, without having to look through all of the iTunes APPs.

As a teacher I use Display Out and Veency a lot.

Veency has to be used with RealVNC. It allows me to display my iPad or iPhone on my smart board for the whole class to see and I can use the Smartboard as the touch screen for my devices. A good way to display many of the math APPs.

Display Out lets me plug my device directly into the projector

I always used Rock because Cydia was too slow. But here are my favorite jailbroken apps

- Caller ID Spoofer
- 5 Icon Dock
- SBSetings
- Tap To Unlock
- WIFI and 3G Icons
- Backgrounder

These are just iPhone apps so why not just include them in the other thread? The other thread is not just for official App store ones but for all apps that can be run on the iPhone.

These are just iPhone apps so why not just include them in the other thread? The other thread is not just for official App store ones but for all apps that can be run on the iPhone.
Because I thought it would be easier to search for Cydia specific APPs without having to go through several other non Cydia post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)