Favorite lesser known old school games

Kings Quest, Space Quest, Commander Keen and Total Annihilation were my favorite games. My first non-PC gaming system was a PS3!!

-Mike

Atari

Pole position
Pac man
Pitfall

Nintendo NES
Super Tecmobowl-I played it today :)
Many of my fellow college classmates left college due to this game as classes took a back seat

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

Some of the ones I liked have been mentioned (Space Quest with 6 being my favorite of that series, Kings Quest, Goonies 2)

I also really liked the Zork series including both text and GUI.

Does anyone else listen to video game music from time to time? It brings back memories for me when I hear certain tunes.

Neutron said:
Does anyone else listen to video game music from time to time? It brings back memories for me when I hear certain tunes.

On occasion. Actually at my wedding while people were being seated I had video game music playing. Well, it was piano renditions of tracks from various Final Fantasy games, but if you didn't know they just sounded like regular piano compositions. Actually I was surprised when my soon to be brother in law came up to me and asked if it was from Final Fantasy. I didn't tell my wife that was where it came from because had she known she would have forced me to change the soundtrack.

Sent from my Nexus One using SatelliteGuys super rad app.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)