Favorite "Show Off" Blu Ray Movie?

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
For those of you (unlike me) who have modern systems (1080p display and an audio receiver that uses the new HD/lossless codecs,) what are your favorite movies to use to really show off the great quality that BD can exhibit? I mean odds are you wouldn't use a movie like "Gangs of New York" or "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", so which ones do you like to use to prove to your friends & family that you weren't crazy to spend so much money in your system?

Well BLu ray would be I am legend, the openning scene with the lion...

HD DVD ( if you want me to remove this because of obvious reasons I will, I am just sharing) would be transformers, the whole movie :D

Can anyone attest to Blade Runner and Ratatouille? Those appear to be of better quality. Of those 2 I'd probably pick up BR, but I can't until I upgrade my system as I don't think it'll be too awe inspiring on my current specs.

Can anyone attest to Blade Runner and Ratatouille? Those appear to be of better quality. Of those 2 I'd probably pick up BR, but I can't until I upgrade my system as I don't think it'll be too awe inspiring on my current specs.

This is a tough choice...I lean toward Ratatouille. The PQ is excellent!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)