Favorite teams

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
NFL: SF 49ers - When I as growing up, my best friends dad was from the S.F. and they were all big 49ers fans, so I became one by watching the games with them.

MLB: NY Mets - I've always been a Mets fan, but cannot really pin down why. I remember watching the '86 World Series and cheering for the Mets. (I was 11) I loved The Doc, Straw, HoJo, Gary Carter, Keith Hernandez, Davey Johnson, etc.

NHL: NY Rangers - I've always been a big Jagr fan. I loved the Penguins when Jagr and Super Mario played together. However, that's not the reason I love the Rangers. I'm a Ranger fan because two hometown players play for the team. Scott Gomez (with whom I went to high school) and Brandon Dubinsky are both from Anchorage.

NBA: I'm not much of a fan of the NBA anymore. However, I was a Suns fan because I love Charles Barkley.

NCAA Football: Not a fan of any particular team, but I love to watch a good college football game

NCAA Hockey: GO SEAWOLVES!

ECHL: Alaska Aces - For obvious reasons.

Eagles
Devils (3 Cups baby)
Nets
Rutgers football
Seton Hall basketball
Was Yankee fan until A-Rod got there. They won't win for the duration of his 10 year contract so I'll check back then.

Indianapolis Colts
Cincinnati Reds
NBA is a joke- Pacers, I guess
College basketball-IU Hoosiers (going to be a LONG season)
College football-Notre Dame

1. New England PATRIOTS

2. Florida GATORS

3. Boston RED SOX

4. Boston CELTICS

5. Rousch-Fenway Racing

6. Boston Bruins and Calgary Flames

nfl - Seattle Seahawks
nhl - Chicago Blackhawks
nba - (was sonics) now is Chicago Bulls
mlb - Seattle Mariners
arena football - Spokane Shock
College Basketball - Gonzaga Bulldogs
College Football - Washington Huskies
AAA Baseball Toledo Mud Hens
Short A Baseball Spokane Indians
Canadian Hockey League - Spokane Chiefs

From my days in California, Virginia, Arizona and now New Mexico, these are my teams pretty much in order:

d) UCLA Bruins

i) UVA Basketball
j) UNC Basketball
k) Duke Basketball
l) Arizona State Sports

How on god's green earth can you attend / root for either the ACC or PAC10 tourneys? :D You need to consolidate!

For me:

UConn anything (Class of 1999)
Mets
Devils (NJ native)

I still haven't been drawn to an NBA or NFL team, although it was fun watching Isiah and the Dolans squirm the last few years - the collective antichrist IMHO.

As for NFL, it's hard - I swore off the Jets as a kid, due to being forced to watch ONLY the Jets and Giants due to the idiotic NFL doubleheader rules in NY. And, the Pats are HIDEOUS TRAITOROUS DOGS for toying with UConn and Hartford during their push for a new stadium.

cincinnati reds =====big red machine
texas longhorn ---baseball
texas longhorn football
dallas cowboys
la lakers
ohio state baseball
ohio state hockey
that should do it ..hehehe

1. Tennessee Volunteers (where I've lived most of my life and attended grad school)

2. LSU (where my family is from and where I lived until 7 years old)

3. Furman University - any sport (my alma mater)

4. For an NFL team, I'd have to say the Colts. I was a Saints fan growing up, but am too far removed now. There are probably more Colts fans in Knoxville than Titans fans because of Peyton Manning.

5. NBA - Was a die hard Lakers fan growing up (during the Magic years), but don't follow the sport too much now. The team aspect has been completely lost in professional sports IMHO.

6. MLB - Atlanta Braves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts