Status
Please reply by conversation.

cebbigh

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 24, 2005
Frostbite Falls
After the new additions today neither of the 2 new Showtimes show up under the movies filter and ABC Family doesn't show up under the family & kids filter. I'm not sure what category Planet Green should show up under but so far these channels only show up under the HD filter.

I guess it's understandable given that the channels are new. But someone has been asleep at the switch for Nick HD (299) for a long time. I called customer service but I doubt it's going to do any good.

Any suggestions on who to contact to get these corrected? I can't be the only one who uses the favorites filters.

After the new additions today neither of the 2 new Showtimes show up under the movies filter and ABC Family doesn't show up under the family & kids filter. I'm not sure what category Planet Green should show up under but so far these channels only show up under the HD filter.

I guess it's understandable given that the channels are new. But someone has been asleep at the switch for Nick HD (299) for a long time. I called customer service but I doubt it's going to do any good.

Any suggestions on who to contact to get these corrected? I can't be the only one who uses the favorites filters.

Are you using a Favorites List?.Have you tried seeing if there is a different amount of channels depending if your on All Channels,Channels I Get or Favorites List when you go into Channel Filters?.If you see these channels on All Channels or Channels I Get then I would think you would need to add those channels to your Favorites List if you have one.Just a suggestion.:confused:

Despite the name "ABC Family", is there any true family programming on there? Most of what they air is TV14 which is not family programming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts